Avocado and Broad Beans with Polenta (MICROWAVE)
- Serves: 1
- Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
- Note: My microwave is 700w, you may need to vary times and settings for your own.
- Half an avocado
- Half a 300g tin of broad beans, drained and rinsed (about 100g when drained)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped) or half a level teaspoon of garic granules/powder
- 1 level teaspoon of dried parsley
- 3 level tablespoons of polenta
- 150ml water
- Roughly mash the avocado and mix in the garlic and parsley.
- Stir in the broad beans.
- Put the polenta and water in a jug that will hold 500ml (it will bubble up).
- Cover the jug with a small plate and cook in the microwave on medium high power for 2 minutes.
- Stir the polenta and repeat step 5 above.
- Pour the polenta onto a plate and serve with the avocado.