Beans with Tortilla Chips
- Serves: 1
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 30-40g Tortilla Chips
- Half a tin/carton of chopped tomatoes (about 200g)
- Half a 420g tin of kidney beans, drained and rinsed (about 120g drained)
- 4 or 5 pickled onions (30-40g), finely chopped
- 1 cloves of garlic (finely chopped), or half a level teaspoon of garlic granules/powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 level teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 level teaspoon dried oregano
- Put everything, except the tortilla chips, in a pan and place on a medium heat.
- Cover with a lid and let it bubble gently for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the tortilla chips.