Sausage and Beans
I know this isn't really a recipe, but it's here as something quick to rustle up.
- Serves: 1
- Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 or 3 vegetarian sausages
- Half a 420g tin of baked beans
- 1 teaspoon of oil for frying
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the sausages as per the instructions on the packet.
- Once cooked, put the sausages on a plate.
- Put the baked beans in the pan you've just cooked the sausages, leaving the heat on. Give them a stir.
- Cut the sausages into bite size pieces.
- Stir the sausages into the beans.
- Once the beans and sausages are nicely hot, serve.