- Serves: 1
- Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
- Note: This recipe uses 200g bean sprouts, but you can experiment with less and use more spaghetti instead. Bean sprouts won't keep for more than a day or two in the fridge, so if you had to buy a larger bag, you might have to eat this two days in a row.
- 30g spaghetti
- 200g bean sprouts
- 20g cashews or pecans (ground or finely chopped)
- 1 cloves of garlic (finely chopped), or half a level teaspoon of garlic granules/powder
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of oil for frying
- Cook the spaghetti, drain and put to one side.
- In a pan, heat the oil so that it is hot.
- Add the bean sprouts to the pan and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Mix the nuts and garlic together, add them to the pan and mix in well.
- Add the soy sauce and mix in well.
- Add the spaghetti and stir gently until it is well covered with the mix.